ED Revival
ED Revival
ED Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ED Revival

Place for people to chat about their struggles

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES Empty
PostSubject: EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES   EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES EmptyTue Oct 22, 2024 9:00 am

Welcome to Eating Disorder Playground (EDP)! This is a safe space for anyone to talk about their struggles with an ED or other mental health issues!

Here are some important rules you need to know:

1: EDP is a SAFE, NON-JUDGMENTAL space. As a member of EDP, you are expected to be kind and supportive to each other. That means no bullying, no shaming, and no hateful comments. Any member who says something offensive will be banned.

2: There will be no offensive comments about another person’s mental health. We all are struggling, so comments telling a person that their ED isn’t “that bad” or they aren’t “sick enough” will not be tolerated and will, again, result in a ban.

3: The General EDs Category is for discussion of EDs, NOT pro ana/mia. The category is for you to vent or ask for tips on harm reduction. If you want tips that are specifically pro ana/mia or are for keeping/starting ED behaviors, go to the pro ana/mia forum. 

4: Necrobumping is (generally) not allowed. It’s okay to necrobump topics if they are topics such as “How many calories do you eat in a day” or “What’s your gw” that are relevant now. However, if you see a topic from 5 months ago that says “help my mom is making dinner what should I do,” that topic is not relevant for more than 24 hours and you should not respond to it after that point.

5: Selfies stay in the selfies forum. By keeping selfies/bodychecks in its respective forum, you decrease the chance of creeps looking at your pictures.

6: No posts asking for an “Ana buddy” or “Ana coach.” Ana coaches are usually creeps, so don’t ask for one.
Back to top Go down
https://edrevival.forumotion.com
SilverKat

PostSubject: Re: EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES   EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES EmptyTue Oct 22, 2024 12:59 pm

I’ve read it! Smile
Back to top Go down
redbraceletz
redbraceletz

PostSubject: Re: EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES   EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES EmptyTue Oct 22, 2024 1:25 pm

i’ve read the rules!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES   EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES Empty

Back to top Go down

EDP RULES AND GUIDELINES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ED Revival :: Information :: EDR RULES AND GUIDELINES-
Jump to: